My Special Whistle

  #newvideo is live a #storytime of My Special Whistle, this special video is dedicated to my special friend Sam​, for everyone that always ...

Monday, October 15, 2012

Mommy Monday: Baby Bumps

I usually have a mommy Monday Q&A but as most of you know I had the flu. I know that's no excuse. But I like to give it my all when I do something but I promise it will be back next Monday.

While you wait, here are some cute mommy's with child.

I want all moms to know that you're not fat at all. I know who am I to say that I'm a guy and I'm not carrying the baby. But you're not, you're very beautiful. You have the most beautiful baby in the world that's waiting to meet you and once you look into that baby's eyes you're whole world changes. Now you can trust me on that I know that for sure. ;) I hear it all the time.

Those 9months are big and then the moment comes and you're like wow where has time gone?...

No comments:

Post a Comment